Tuesday, May 25, 2010

W.W.W. Wednesdays



http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
* What are you currently reading?      
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?










I am currently reading "A Week From Sunday" by Dorothy Garlock.







I recently read this book by Linda Lael Miller "The Montana Creeds: Logan"
















The book I have chosen as my next book to read is "The Scoop" by Fern Michaels.










6 comments:

  1. Hi Anna! Great to see you again! I just finished reading The Help, by Kathryn Stockett. I am now reading The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott, by Kelly O'Connor McNees. And next I plan to read The Ice Queen, by Alice Hoffman. (one of my great bargain finds at Barnes & Noble recently!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Momma,
    As you know I started "The Last Song" and didn't finish it I went to the movie.
    I am currently reading "Montana Creeds: Logan"
    After that I want to read "Montana Creeds: Dylan"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky: Thank you for stopping by. The selection you chose to read sounds quite interesting.

    Hi Rhonda: I like a break between the trilogy books. I will probably read "Dylan" after I read "The Scoop" Thanks for your interesting reading list. The Last Song was a fun read, and I'm sure it is better than the movie. I'm waiting to buy the DVD of the movie soon.

    Enjoy your week-end, Becky and Rhonda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! Here is my WWW list here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never done this meme but it is fun to stop by and see what others are doing. :)

    The Scoop sounds like a great book for the holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete