Saturday, May 15, 2010

"What Are You Currently Reading?"

What are you currently reading?


This week I started reading Debbie Macomber's, "Hannah's List." Have I ever mentioned that Debbie Macomber is one of my favorite authors.  I read a lot of her books, and I have about 5 or 6 on my bookshelves waiting to be read. 


I know she is not a very exciting writer, no ugly murders, steamy love scenes, just fluffy easy reading, which is why I chose her to read this week. Last week I read Sue Grafton's U is for Undertow, so I wanted some nice fluffy reading this week.


What are you currently reading?

4 comments:

  1. I read a Weight watcher magazine not to long ago, I love to read but my family hates it they say I ignore them, so I don't read to often.

    So i am reading nothing at this current moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sad. ;o( I love to read, but, not everyone else likes to read. I guess when Mercedez reads, then you can grab something and start reading. hee, hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When Mercedez reads I have to listen to her, I don't mind she reads so well, she does great at reading the Bible.

    I love to read too but My Girl is only little once so I listen to her, and when she is gone :( I will read my favorites then.

    TTFN

    ReplyDelete