Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Teaser Tuesdays"


teasertuesdays31 Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This is a new author I am reading this week. I've never read any of her books before.

 The book is "Montana Creeds: Logan" The author is Linda Lael Miller. The "Montana Creeds" books is a trilogy. The other two are: "Montana Creeds: Dylan", and "Montana Creeds: Tyler."

My teasers:

"Logan wanted to shoot down the leaving idea, and pronto. If Briana went home, she might not come back, especially if he told her that Jim was probably on his way to the ranch at that moment." page 173.

6 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I hope you enjoy this book.

    Your blog's new design looks terrific! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read one of her books in a long time! Might have to see if the library has it :)
    HERE is my teaser for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am reading "Montana Creeds: Logan"
    Never show fear around a dangerous animal. He'd told her that a dozen times if he told her once, and he'd been an expert on the subject, called upon to face angry bulls and excited broncs every time he stepped into an arena in his silly clown getup. page 214.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What were you doing today? I finished the book today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope it was good.
    I drove bus this morning, Colored two peoples hair, gave one perm and cut three head of hair, went for an hour and a half walk.
    (By the way did I tell you I lost 1.2 lbs last night bringing my total to 71.8 gone...)
    After my walk I went on my second bus run. Aaron, Dezi, Kristina, Vonn, Mercedez and I went to the movies at 5:20 and watched Shrek. That was fun.
    Came home took a bath and here I am.
    I want to read my book some, and go to bed so Good night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoooo!!!! sounds like you had a busy day. No grass growing under your feet. LYTM...

    ReplyDelete