2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what1. What's your favourite Dr. Seuss book? “Fox In Sox"
3. What's the longest you've gone without sleep? One Daywould it be? The Beverly Hillbilly's
4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song? "I Write The Songs"
5. Who's your favorite Muppet? Kermit
6. What's the habit you're proudest of breaking? Over eating!!!
10. What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles? We went to Uniontown Pa last Evening7. What's your favourite website? www.annsreadingcorner.blogspot.com8. What's your favorite school supply? A filled pencil box9. Who's your favorite TV attorney? I can't remember the title of the show But it had Dick Van Dyke in it, Can you help me out? ("DIAGNOSIS MURDER")
11. What's the best bargain you've ever found at a garage sale or junk shop? A maniquin head Mercedez loved to cut the hair on them to be like me, when I found that I was excited for her...
12. Where were you on September 11, 2001? At Work in Grantsville beside M&T bank, The Coke Man (Ed Kamp) came in and told me what was going on.13. What's your favorite tree? Weeping Cherry14. What's the most interesting biography you've read? I don't read biography's So I would have to say "The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived" it was about the life and history of Jesus ;)15. What do you order when you eat Chinese food? I usually get the buffet but if I order it would be Chicken Fried rice and veggies probably.16. What's the best costume you've ever worn? I dressed up as a painter
20. Describe something that's happened to you for which you have17. What's your least favourite word? F@#$18. If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, whichwould it be? Carolina19. Who's your favourite bear? Smoky Bear
no explanation. Patty following me, copying me, wanting to be me! (scary)21. If you could travel anywhere in Africa, where would it be? ("Egypt.")22. What did you have for lunch yesterday? Grapes
If you want to play along, just copy and paste, in a new post, and answer the questions. Thanks for reading my meme. You don't really have to play along unless you want to.23. Where do you go for advice? That is hard, "The Bible, my husband, friends, and then still do what I feel is right.. :P24. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? Dictionary.25. Have you ever been snorkelling? Yes Scuba diving? No