Here’s another great meme. Who thinks these up? I don't know! I just do them.
2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what
3. What's the longest you've gone without sleep? Probably 1 day and a half.would it be? The Brady Bunch
5. Who's your favorite Muppet? Miss Piggy4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song? "Copacabana"
6. What's the habit you're proudest of breaking? Drinking Pepsi, everyday.
10. What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles? Des Moines, Iowa, to the Circuit Assembly. It's between 90 and 100 miles away.7. What's your favourite website? http://www.quotegarden.com8. What's your favorite school supply? Book Bag.9. Who's your favorite TV attorney? Matlock.
11. What's the best bargain you've ever found at a garage sale or junk shop? Clothes, and books.
15. What do you order when you eat Chinese food? I like Garlic Shrimp w/ Veggies, and steamed rice.12. Where were you on September 11, 2001? Watching TV when thenews broke - saw it all unfold.13. What's your favorite tree? The Maple.14. What's the most interesting biography you've read? I'm hoping Julie Andrews Memoir "Home." I haven't read it yet, but hope it will be good.
16. What's the best costume you've ever worn? Don't think I've ever worn a costume.
18. If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which17. What's your least favourite word? Fart!
20. Describe something that's happened to you for which you have no explanation. I got PBC, don't know where it came from.would it be? Montana.19. Who's your favourite bear? Winnie the Pooh
22. What did you have for lunch yesterday? Pizza, Ice Tea.21. If you could travel anywhere in Africa, where would it be? Botswana.
If you want to play along, just copy and paste, in a new post, and answer the questions. Thanks for reading my meme. You don't really have to play along unless you want to.23. Where do you go for advice? I think about it, and figure it out myself. So I guess I go to myself for advice.24. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? Dictionary.25. Have you ever been snorkeling? No. Scuba Diving? No, I can't swim.