Saturday, April 17, 2010

"Lavender Morning"

This afternoon after lunch I visited the library. I didn't know what I felt like reading, as I said before I am in a funk mood this week, no energy, or get up and go. So I thought a visit to the library might cheer me up a bit. 


I decided I needed to read a book by a new author which I've never read before, so I chose this book, Lavender Morning, by Jude Deveraux. I have a friend who reads some of her books, therefore, I chose one of her books. Since I got it home and looked at the cover in the lower left hand corner it says: FIRST IN AN EXCITING NEW SERIES! So if I like this one, I will have more to look forward to. 


I read the first 28 pages at the library, and it kept my attention, so I hope it will keep it all the way to the end.  That remains to be seen, or read! 

3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. Maybe a nice cup of tea and some reading time will help. Enjoy your new book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe this book will do the trick, hope you are energized soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy your book, let us know how it is...

    ReplyDelete