Monday, January 25, 2010

"Teaser Tuesdays"




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Miz B of Should  Be Reading and asks you to:



Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two "teasers" sentences also citing the title of the book and the author.
Be careful not to include Spoilers!


"My father taught James and me that a lady always forgave a gentleman for even the most stupid remark if he dances well." He whirled her about, deftly avoiding other dancers until she was laughing.


Hallie felt like a complete and utter fool. She turned on her heel and went back up the wide staircase. Midway up, she paused and turned to see Jason standing in the entrance hall, staring up after her.


The title of the book is, "Lyon's Gate" and the author is, Catherine Coulter.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic teaser. I wonder what happened between the dancing and her leaving? My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesdays-highlanders-destiny.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting. I hope you're enjoying the book. Here's my teaser

    ReplyDelete