Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"Same Time Next Year"

This book is two books in one. I just finished reading the one entitled: "Same Time Next Year" yesterday. It was a nice easy week-end read and was alright  but very predictable. It didn't take much to figure out the plot. Most of the time I new where the story line was leading.  Maybe, I have just read to many Debbie Macomber books. But, I am just a sentimental sap and like the light fluffy stories.

Would I recommend it to others to read? Only, if you are a Debbie Macomber fan and like me enjoy reading her books.  I would give it 3 stars out of 7.

1 comment:

  1. You sound like me....ha! I am always mildly disappointed when the plot is too easy to figure out. I haven't read her books yet, but used to read a lot of Fern Michaels. I have been more into mysteries and legal thrillers lately.

    ReplyDelete