Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"Little Lady, Big Apple" Review

I just finished reading "Little Lady, Big Apple" today. I got hooked by the first book in the series and rushed out and bought the next two. I liked this book, but it lacked something that the first had.  The first one had a bit more charm and was a bit more witty and funny.  This time we find Melissa joining her boyfriend Jonathan for an extended holiday in Manhattan. Where he turned into a pompous snob.  It became very predictable as the story line unfolded. And along with that, there was a lot of loose ends left unfinished, maybe they will be tied up in the next book of the series. I think some of the story  seemed unnecessary and prolonged the story unnecessarily. But, I am looking forward to reading the third book in the series. I hope it will bring all the loose ends together and  I won't be left hanging by a thread.... wondering......

It was an OK  and fun read.  And left me looking forward to reading the third book in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment